The Cody Hunt Gear belt was founded by Tom Waskosky, an award winning hunter with over 50 years of hunting experience who was frustrated by equipment that was hard on his back and just didn’t fit the needs of a small game hunter. So he invented a better piece of gear!
Tom got tired of back packs causing him back pain and getting in the way of his hunting experience. So he designed a belt for hunters…one that’s lightweight, comfortable and much easier to hunt with.
Tom could not find a product currently offered that fit my needs, so he designed and produced a prototype, Cody Game/Training Belt. Tom’s hunting and training buddies where interested and wanted one for themselves which was the inspiration to start Cody Hunt Gear.
Our mission is to sell products for the hunting and dog training arena by developing new or improve existing products and offering those products for sale.
Some of the key advantages and benefits Cody game/training belt has over our compaction are:
- Has a large water proof game bag that can adequately carry three large birds or five training bumpers and is easily accessible to put things in or take them out.
- Can be worn with any clothing, over heavy coat or without jacket.
- The wide cushioned waist band can be comfortably tightened around your waist, allowing for no weight on shoulders or back.
- Has secured ammo holders for 20 rounds in large easy accessible pockets.
- Has two water bottle holders, one for you and one for your dog on those hot days afield.
- Has four D rings for attaching items such as electronic controls for your dog collar or remote training equipment preventing loss of equipment.
- It is made with a high quality durable water proof canvas to help keep mud, water and gunk off your clothing
- Cost reduction is achieved by combining several different products into one easy to use tool belt like game bag.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Has a two year limited warranty.
I absolutely love this game bag!!!
” It is light weight and comfortable. After a day of hunting with a few birds in the bag my shoulders and back have not suffered from the combined weight of the birds as well as carrying a shotgun all day. The weight is distributed nicely around you waist. In addition this bag has a convenient way to carry water that games vest don’t. I would rate this product as 5 stars.”
“The toughest, most comfortable, and most functional system I’ve used..”
“Before I got this game belt I had 3 different vests I would use for different purposes, but none of them fit the bill as a do it all game vest, and it felt like the cheap, thin game bags on them would rip on just about every fence or thorny bush. Since I got this game belt, all of my vests have simply collected dust in my closet because this belt is the toughest, most comfortable, and most functional system I’ve used. I don’t ever see myself using another hunting vest again.”
“This versatile game bag/belt is great..”
“This versatile game bag/belt is great for use during the hunting season but I’ve found I use it more for birding and general hiking all year long, I don’t like heavy binoculars hanging around my neck so this belt solves that problem nicely. It securely holds binoculars plus water, camera, maps, bird book, phone, or whatever. There is also room for a light jacket, lunch, or other items in the back game pouch. A well thought out addition to my paraphernalia. ”